By joining the AAF Northern Illinois, you become a member of the American Advertising Federation (AAF). As The “Unifying Voice for Advertising,” the AAF, headquartered in Washington, D.C., is the trade association that represents over 50,000 advertising professionals. AAF’s 130 corporate members are advertisers, agencies, and media companies that comprise the nation’s leading brands and corporations. AAF has a national network of 210 ad clubs and connects the industry with an academic base through its 210 college chapters.
- Local networking opportunities with advertising professionals.
- Educational opportunities on the latest trends in technology, creativity, advertising, and marketing.
- Updates on legislative and regulatory issues and proposals affecting advertising.
- Participation in monthly programs, club functions, and ADDY® awards.
- Automatic membership to the American Advertising Federation.
- AAF member discounts including: AdWEEK and Advertising Age magazines, Airborne Express, Alamo Rent a Car, Mutual of Omaha Insurance, PROBOP Insurance, and PROINSURE professional and liability insurance. More information about Member discounts…and more!
- AAF SmartBrief daily e-briefing created for advertisers, agencies and media companies-news from hundreds of top industry sources-it’s what decision makers need to know-it’s FREE to AAF members
AAF NI Student Membership
College students are invited to join Northern Illinois Ad Fed at the reduced membership rate of $15 per year. Additionally, student members may attend the Club’s monthly luncheon meeting at no cost thanks to the generous support of individual members and member agencies. NIAF luncheon meetings present speakers that offer a chance for students to learn about careers, current trends and new developments in the advertising industry. Membership and attendance at NIAF meetings are a great way to network, and Club members are very interested in sharing their knowledge with students who want to pursue careers in advertising and related fields. NIAF also encourages students to get involved in the Club by serving on committees.